Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Phew....

I'm just glad .. for the record. After 3 months of agony and bit of belt thightening, i'm kinda glad that things are turning around again. It's pretty amazing how life can change overnight, or rather just over lunch. Not that I was severely affected by the lack of funds ... just that the festive wasnt that nice if you're on a bit of shoe string and when you have tonnes of wants to fulfill.

Went to my lil pigeon hole in Puchong on Sunday morning, right after a nice dim sum breakfast ( i meant their service, not the good though) with the Pongs to erect the To Let signage. Just within an hour later I received a call to view and .... fast forward to today, I received a confirmation from the new tenant-elect. 

Take care of my lil pigeons ya...   

4 comments:

drownedglass said...

new tenants to take care of your coocoo birds? zi pai oo lang ciao kor! hahaha

savante said...

Need to go on a shoestring budget soon to recover from Christmas as well :)

Unknown said...

haha...yes yes.xtra 'hands' are always welcome.

Recover from Xmas .. think I havent recover from the one before too! :p

dezphrel said...

The birds will gain extra care by the tenant. How nice, awww...