Friday, January 30, 2009

This is how it should have been...

Like wow alvin .. for the longest ever, well, for the past 4 years ... this is the first major facelift my blog. Nothing to shout about I guess compared to the massive relay and technology-infused blogs of I-shall-not-mention here but I do get certain kick out of it. Its like getting your first very-own toy from your parents (though most likely it has been handed-down from your evil first-born brother), the sense of euphoria is unimaginably...big; though I could sense no one's impressed with what I did here. 

Now, for a person as IT/Web illiterate as I am, this is a major milestone k. Its like going to the moon back in the 50s (yes, i said 50s) or video-calling for your ancestors. Having said that .. I am hopeless in alot of sense and in many ways too...sigh. Here goes

1. I cant cook. 
2. I cant sing.
3. I cant draw
4. I cant (officially) play any musical instrument
5. I cant sew

and the list goes on ...  wow. The laundry is rather complete now.

4 comments:

drownedglass said...

Video calling for ancestors sounds spooky. Like, u get a call in the middle of the nite and it's ur dearly departed great grandmother asking u to "mail" her some money, new clothes, new handphone, and oh a maid will be nice as well.

dezphrel said...

With the emergence of technology, is that possible to contact Yama Raja or Patriarch to check the list of my sinful deeds in my life? A 'recalcitrant' like me, would have better cleanse it before the very last breath. LOL

Unknown said...

ya allah.. dramanye korang. I was referring to technology brought forward by a generation or two le .. :p

oakleyses said...

replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, moncler, ugg uk, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose outlet, ugg, swarovski, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, canada goose, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, links of london, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, moncler uk, moncler, moncler, pandora uk, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher