Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Things you learn everyday ...

Yea... I know its kinda cliche to say it again and again, that life's a journey of discovery. That the more we thought we knew, in actual fact, we dont. At all, period.

Yesterday's conversation, or rather, from what seemed to be just a regular Facebook status update, turns out to be an hour long Google and search operation.  (See ... facebooking is good for the mental health after all)

Call me ignorant, but I dont quite care the various words that means the same in English... not that I dont wanna know, oh wel... i'm just plain ignorant then. So there I was, like a kid in a kinddy class ... going thru ox and bulls in the middle of the night.  And now I know ... ah ....

Happy Niu Year everyone ... (i know its kinda late...)

No comments: