Monday, April 21, 2008

What's up

It's been about two months now, and almost a month into my new employment...reserve comments about my job till a later date. But now, guess the dusk has more or less settled, heart rate's down and common sense's back. Cant say i'm happy nor am I sad over what that has happened. It was just a one-of-a-kind and never-to-be-repeated chapter of life that l've learned the hard way.

Looking at myself now, guess, being alone has again taken its toll on me. It could also be the new lifestyle that i'm still adjusting too, having to sleep rather early so as to wake up early in the morning. yes, yes, yours truly works in downtown kl. but that aside, the routine has turned into something that's rather bland, staid and well... yea boring. Its kinda deja vu too. But i guess i should be complaining too.. i mean, i kinda wanted this in the first place.

I just bought a book over the weekend. Its called Barack Obama, the audacity of hope. Going back to my good-old reading habit that I often found solace and refuge from. That's why reading about the life and experience of other people is kinda therapeutic; its not being nosy or what, to me its a good short-cut to learn, appreciate and expect, what else could life offer.

On the bright side, things have definitely changed for the better (fingers crossed) over the past two months too. I found myself being able to relax and unwind much better, no thanks to the much needed weekend break that I have now. Maybe to many who has enjoyed weekends all their working life, the two may not mean much but its one helluva god-sent gift. Looking forward, i'm determined to fix the few flaws and bring back the meaning and ways of how I wanna lead my life. Too much have been wasted over the past two years, too many silly and inmature decisions that has caused me much anxiety, hardship and uncertainty. Perhaps I should get down and write it out loud too ... visible goals with achievable and doable means!

hmm.. who am i kidding ha.... well, lets just live one day at a time .. counting my blessings.


No comments: