Thursday, April 24, 2008

I used to be less than bothered about people's opinion about me, though I had lived thru and experienced one of the greatest moment accorded during my college years. Fast forward to 08, I found myself living thru public scrutiny over my private life and yes, I am bothered.

All these seems trivial I thought, as I was driving home just now. Side track, having to work in downtown kl and living in a suburb, I get to live the infamous life of getting stuck in endless bumper to bumper parade. But these moments can sometimes be my own quiet time, with the radio off and me alone in a sea of strangers. I have reached the defining moment in my life I believe, everything that I have ever dreamed and worked for, is quite within reach now. just that big push ... I am determined then I guess ... these 2 years' gonna be TIME for my ownself and no one else. Say the h**l what you want about me ... I've got my own life to live.

No comments: