Monday, February 16, 2009

Life's just got better ...


The long weekend (yes, yet another one for me) has come and past. Approaching it, being THE weekend for any couple who's not on each other's throat... I was kinda sceptical yet in a dilemma. Honestly, all these years, I have never gone through one that was particularly meaningful let alone experience it in a way it was meant to be . So the emo was really high.

Yet this year, as sceptical as I was initially, it actually turned out pretty well. Gone are the yokes of yesterdays and I could just rest, and simply enjoy the company and fullness of being with my baby.  Life's shouldn't be complicated. It's not about bells and whistles and whatever that glitters, for me now ... its the very chance to be with you. To hold you tight, to hug you warm and to kiss you passionately. Happy VV day baby prince.

No comments: